Covid-19 Pandemic Response Procedures for Summer 2020
Below is a summary of changes being made to our operating procedures in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Currently, these apply to programming for Summer 2020 and will be adjusted as circumstances dictate. Any questions about these procedures should be directed to your Club’s Director or Program Director.
- Members will be assigned to age groups of no more than 10 members. These groups will stay together throughout the day.
- Programs will be run on a 60-minute cycle to allow for the disinfecting of rooms and hand washing.
- Members and staff will wash hands upon arrival and during each rotation.
- Masks will be required for all staff. Members may wear masks should they choose to do so.
- Revised Club and room capacities will be followed strictly allowing for ample social distancing.
- Members will be given “Supply Kits” which contain personal supplies needed for the summer that will be left at the Club.
- Bringing personal items is discouraged.
- Upon arrival, parents will be asked about symptoms in the household.
- Temperatures will be taken for all members and staff upon arrival and after lunch.
- Members with symptoms including high temperature will be isolated in a designated room and will need to be picked up immediately.
- Advanced registration and payment will be required by end of business day Wednesdays of each week for the following week.
- Fee assistance is available following our normal approval process.
- Drop-off and pick-up procedures will be provided, which include no-touch curb-side service.
- Parents will not be permitted entry to the Club except by appointment.