Covid-19 Pandemic Response Procedures for Fall 2020
Below is a summary of the changes being made to our operating procedures in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Currently, these apply to programming for Fall 2020, and will be adjusted as circumstances dictate. Any questions about these procedures should be directed to your Club’s Director or Program Director.
Similar to many local school systems, our response to local Covid-19 cases will be based on a Green – Yellow – Red model.
- Members will be assigned to groups which will stay together throughout the day.
- Programs will be run on a 60-minute cycle to allow for the disinfecting of rooms and hand washing.
- Members and staff will wash hands upon arrival and during each rotation.
- Masks will be required for all staff. Members may wear masks should they choose to do so.
- Based on our response level, members may be asked to wear masks when social distancing is not possible, or (potentially) at all times.
- Revised Club and room capacities will be followed strictly allowing for ample social distancing.
- Upon arrival, parents will be asked about symptoms in the household.
- Temperatures will be taken for all members and staff upon arrival.
- Members with symptoms including high temperature will be isolated in a designated room and will need to be picked up immediately.
- Advanced registration and payment will be required by end of business day Wednesdays of each week for the following week.
- Fee assistance is available following our normal approval process.
- Depending on our response level, no-touch curb-side drop-off service may be implemented.
- Parents will not be permitted entry to the Club except by appointment.